Need to replace your HVAC system?
We have financing & deferral options!
Affordable monthly payments!
Find out if you qualify in seconds.
No obligation, no commitment.
*Subject to credit approval
Furnace Repairs St. Albert
Furnaces last 15-25 years, so knowing when to replace as opposed to repair is important. If your furnace is near or out of manufacturer warranty
range, it is time to considering your options. By having a brand new, more energy-efficient piece of equipment, the savings on repair
costs and energy bills can pay for the cost of your new furnace. If furnace repairs and maintenance are all you require, A-1 Heating in
St. Albert can provide everything you need to keep your heating system running safely and efficiently.
Furnace Servicing & Maintenance
Regular maintenance prevents issues like dirty flame sensors and plugged condensate traps which can affect the operation of your heating
system and if left neglected can lead to your furnace locking out and shutting down. Keeping your furnace regularly maintained will ensure
it works properly all winter long.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist
- Inspect overall condition of furnace
- Check operation of the thermostat & limit controls
- Check gas pilot and ignition safety system
- Check main burner and pilot for cleanliness, ignition of main burner and safety controls for proper operation and correct setting
- Check operation of blower assembly, adjust as required
- Lubricate motors and other moving parts
- Check and adjust fan control as required
- Check filter and air distribution system for blockages or other obstructions
- Ensure furnace meets fuel safety regulations
- Clean main burner and pilot assembly
- Check blower assembly
Call us at (780) 458-0912 today to book your furnace repair.